Since its founding in 2006, Stra-Le has had as its mission the development of leadership to improve the performance of client enterprises and organizations.
Capacity development is not an end in itself, but is framed within a broader organizational need with the specific purpose of improving performance.
Stra-Le’s offerings consist of “innovative products and services” from:
- skills mapping and assessment (mapping, assessment and development center);
- pathways for skills development;
- projects for change and implementation.
Stra-Le has focused heavily on innovation.
We use methodologies translated from other worlds (e.g., the entertainment and sports worlds) in ongoing development courses that combine: FAD (Distance Learning), classroom, outdoor, web seminars, and coaching.
We have developed proprietary technologies that accelerate assessment and learning processes:
- ASSO – a series of business simulation (business game)
- Corporate academies and assessment platforms
- Portals for coaching and mentoring projects
- App for the Human Resources function
People in Stra-Le complement each other with different experiences and skills: business analysis and organizational skills, organizational behavior, innovation, digital skills.